Try to contain your jealousy
Feb. 22nd, 2010 04:59 pmPffft, man! Just got off the ringer with the landlord. He says no pets. :\
I had an e-mail from a nigerian pet-seller who had a frickin' chupacabra. That would be the most bitchin' pet of all time!
... Man, screw the security deposit. That spiny little fella is as good as mine.

Any ideas on a name? 8D
I had an e-mail from a nigerian pet-seller who had a frickin' chupacabra. That would be the most bitchin' pet of all time!
... Man, screw the security deposit. That spiny little fella is as good as mine.

Any ideas on a name? 8D
no subject
Date: 2010-02-23 01:27 am (UTC)That chupacop thing isn't even real. How can he sell you one?
no subject
Date: 2010-02-23 02:11 am (UTC)There's all kinds of documentation on this thing man, how can you be so skeptical still? :/ It's ignorant.
no subject
Date: 2010-02-23 02:58 am (UTC)In the 0.00001% chance I'm wrong and he is selling you this chubacrap, someone's going to find out about it. Probably when it murders one of your neighbors.
no subject
Date: 2010-02-23 03:04 am (UTC)Cole, you REALLY need to pick up a book more often or somethin. o___o Chupacabras only eat goats and last I checked my neighbors aren't goats. Think before you go blabbing into the comment window, huh?
no subject
Date: 2010-02-23 03:10 am (UTC)If it only eats goats how the hell are you going to feed it? There really isn't any goats for miles.
no subject
Date: 2010-02-23 03:24 am (UTC)Haven't you ever owned a pet snake before? Same concept! I'll import them, duh.
no subject
Date: 2010-02-23 03:29 am (UTC)A snake? That's what you're going to compare it to? There are rats all over the city you could feed a snake. How can you afford to import goats? Not to mention you're not even supposed to have goats in this city.
no subject
Date: 2010-02-23 03:35 am (UTC)... It's a little late for that. I was too excited man, I already had 'em shipped. 8D
no subject
Date: 2010-02-23 03:39 am (UTC)So you're going to have a crate of goats shipped to your apartment? Where the hell are you going to keep a herd of goats?
no subject
Date: 2010-02-23 03:44 am (UTC)I already said I'm not going to keep them. o___o they're going to be little chewie's welcoming feast.
no subject
Date: 2010-02-23 03:50 am (UTC)Yea well, I doubt "little chewie" is ever coming. Have fun explaining the goat farm to your landlord. Those things are going to make your place smell worse than it already does.
no subject
Date: 2010-02-23 03:59 am (UTC)Just for that I'm not gonna let you see chewie when he gets here. You'll be sorry man.
no subject
Date: 2010-02-23 04:02 am (UTC)I really doubt you're ever going to see "chewie" either.
no subject
Date: 2010-02-23 04:09 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-23 04:19 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-23 04:22 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-23 04:36 am (UTC)